This article defines the feature selections in the Agent Console for Agent user roles
DEALERSHIP- Use to select Dealership (Note: If your BDC assignment has only one Dealership, this step will be omitted)
BRAND - Use to select Dealership brand.
Originating Lead Source - The original lead source from which the customer lead was first generated.
Lead Labels - Identifies that status of the lead
- Fresh - First contact from Customer for Inbound, Internet, Chat or Text Leads
- Contact Info - Select this button if the Customer's contact info was obtained on the call.
- Initial Activity - First outbound activity attempt to reach the customer. For Walk-In and Proactive Campaigns.
Follow Up Process - The activity that occurs after the Fresh or Initial activity. Identifies why we are calling the customer. Selections include the following:
- Unappointed - Follow up attempts to schedule an appointment with the customer.
- Missed Appointment - The customer missed their scheduled appointment, a call is an attempt to schedule again.
- Unsold - The customer showed for a previously scheduled appointment but did not purchase. (only available for Sales activities).
Campaign - Identifies the Marketing Tool and/or Campaign Name to be applied to the Lead Source activity
- Marketing Tools are pre-loaded
- Campaign Names are created in Campaign Management (Manager
Activity - Defines the type of activity completed. Selections include the following:
- Left Message - Customer was not reached, effective messaged was left
- Completed - Customer was contacted
- Phone Up - Inbound Fresh phone call from a customer
- Callback - Customer called back after being left a voicemail message
- None - No phone call was made to the customer
- Email Rec'd - An email was received from the customer
- Email Sent - An email was sent to the customer
- Text Rec'd - A Text message was received from the customer
- Text Sent - A Text message was sent to the customer.
Numbers Dialed - Identifies the phone number type dialed. Multiple selections are permitted.
Actions - Selections for Book Appointment and Transfer Opportunity
- BOOK APPOINTMENT= Select if the appointment was scheduled. Additional drop-down boxes will open to enter customer and appointment information.
REASSIGN APPOINTMENT = Use To Reassign an appointment to another BDR. This feature appears after "Book Appointment" is selected.
Reference Article: How to Reassign an Appointment from the Agent Console - BDRs
- TRANSFER OPPORTUNITY= Select if call required a T/O.
- LIVE T/O= Active call was transferred to a manager
- T/O REQUIRED= Select if T/O is needed and the manager was not available for Live T/O. Enter Customer information and notes for the manager to call the customer back.
SAVE: Select SAVE to save logged activity.
SAVE & REPEAT: Select SAVE & REPEAT if you are making several calls using the same Campaign and want to save time logging.