The Business Development Index (BDI) is a formulated score based on a combination of results from Performance, Activities, Skills and Training. A minimum of 30 working days is needed to generate the BDI. The score is calculated from a 30 day rolling average.
Articles in this section
- How Do I Clear Cache in Firefox?
- Deactivating Users
- Rescheduled Appointments with Text Confirmations
- BDC Central User Profiles Defined
- Why am I not receiving Missed Opportunity Alerts?
- What is the difference between Revenue and Non-Revenue Activities?
- What is PACE and how is it calculated?
- How do I Export to Excel?
- What is the Business Development Index (BDI)?
- What is a Lead Source?