Enhancements & New Features
Call Log has been completely redesigned to provide a lot more insight into the calls handled by your team.
- Call are now categorized into 5 types:
- Sales, Service, Parts, Status Checks or Other
- Calls can now be filtered by these 5 categories
- The "Choose Details" filter allows you to filter calls by the following:
- Appointment Booked
- Appointment Not Booked
- Left Message
- Went to Voicemail
- Appointment Not Requested
- Fresh Lead
- Call Back
- Call Summary: identifies the call type, whether the call was a Fresh Lead or Call Back and the specific make and model of interest if identified
- Appointment: identifies whether an appointment was requested and booked. If booked, was it a solid or soft appointment
- Missed Opportunity Alerts now indicate when the alert was sent
- Each call includes the time it took to answer
- Customer Topics shows a word cloud of the key terms picked up during the call to give you some quick insight on the conversation
- Data visualization now added to the receptionist log, breaking out the various call types in a color coded bar graph and pie chart with total counts for each call type.
- Donut charts added for identifying call details in the following categories:
- Failed Calls - breakdown of types of failed calls (ie. unanswered, voicemail/no message left, etc)
- Appointment Opps - breakdown of calls that were unappointed, soft appointed, or solid appointed
- Unappointed Opps - breakdown of number of calls that were unappointed where agent requested the appointment
- Callback % - percentage of call backs received. Evaluates the agent's effective messaging ability
- Phone skills categories now contain a YES or NO column for each indicator displaying how many calls where that particular indicator was true (Yes) or false (No).
- The bar graph for each of these indicators are now represented by a percentage, as opposed to an absolute value, showing how many calls occurred where that particular indicator is true (Yes) vs. total number of calls.
- Managers can now edit and impersonate receptionists
- Added detail tags for Non-Appointed Sales to include Customer’s name and Sales Rep
- Removed Service BDRs from the drop-down list of BDRs when assigning Non-Appointed Sales
- Fixed issue where some text message alerts were not being sent
- Fixed issue with being able to generate local Canada numbers for call tracking.
- Fixed issue in Active User Log with Last Login times being an hour off
- Fixed issue in Dashboard with Activities/HR and Appts/HR not calculating properly for certain time zones
- Fixed issue in Status Report with Last Logged time being an hour off
- Fixed issue in Tracking Line Management with not being able to change the existing name and “ring-to” number
- Fixed issue in Tracking Line Management with some customers not being able to deactivate standard tracking lines
- Fixed issue in Callback Tracking where some customers were unable to generate new callback tracking numbers